Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website
Save as set out below, all material on this website: ©The Finzi Trust 2004. The Finzi biography, Selected Discography and Bibliography: ©Boosey & Hawkes. The photograph of Gerald Finzi on the Press Centre page: ©Angus McBean. Where material is clearly written by third parties, including in particular the articles, obituaries and exchanges of correspondence with Gerald Finzi, copyright vests in the individual authors as stated or their Estates or assignees. reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the permissions set out in these terms and conditions of use. For permission to copy material and for further copyright information, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Licence to copy for personal and concert programme use
1.You may print or download any Finzi material extracted from this website for your personal and non-commercial use only. "Finzi material" is material in which the Finzi Trust owns the copyright (©The Finzi Trust as outlined in Paragraph 1 above).
2. The Finzi biography and extracts from it can be reproduced free of charge in concert programmes with the credit: Reprinted by kind permission of Boosey & Hawkes.
3. Save as stated in sub-paragraphs 2.1 and 2.2 above, no material on this website may be copied or distributed [for commercial purposes] without our prior written consent.
1. The Finzi Trust recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus software and any other necessary protective software before you download information from these pages.
2. The Finzi Trust does not accept responsibility for any virus contracted as a result of visiting this or any other website and disclaims all and any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims suffered or incurred by any person as a consequence of the presence of any virus or similar item on this or any other website.
4.Limitation of Liability
1. Although the Finzi Trust has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website (other than contributions on the message board), it gives no warranty and makes no representation regarding such accuracy. The Finzi Trust accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the information contained on this website or any action taken as a result of such information and disclaims all liability in respect of such information.
2. The Finzi Trust does not monitor or edit contributions to the message board. The views expressed by contributors are not necessarily those of the Finzi Trust, which disclaims all liability in respect of them. However, the Finzi Trust will attempt to remove defamatory or unlawful material as quickly as possible after being notified of it. If you consider that any material on the message board is defamatory or unlawful, please contact us.
5. Links to and from Third Party Websites
1. The Finzi Trust has not reviewed and has no control whatsoever over any of the websites or their contents mentioned or accessible from these pages.
2. The Finzi Trust accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect of websites, and the information contained therein, maintained by any third party whether or not mentioned or accessible from these pages.
Any claim or dispute relating to the use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.